Quick & Easy Application
- Clean and moisturize as usual. Allow moisturizer to fully absorb into skin before applying to prevent uneven application and brush clogging.
- Remove the Brush2Go! cap, turn the brush upside-down and gently shake to get the powder flowing (just until a small amount of powder is visible in brush).
- Mineral Foundation SPF20: Brush on in small circular or sweeping brush strokes wherever quick, healthy, natural coverage is desired (face, neck, decollete and hands).
- Mineral Bronzer SPF20: Lightly dust wherever the sun would naturally "kiss" your skin - on the bridge of your nose, cheeks, forehead, shoulders and decollete. Use sparingly to add warmth or as an all-over face color.
- Mineral Blush: For a sheer wash of color, apply a light layer to cheeks, temples, eyes and anywhere healthy color is desired. For more intense color, reapply.
- For more concentrated coverage and contouring, pull the protective inner sleeve halfway up and apply.
- Remove Brush2Go! Mineral Powder with your usual facial cleanser or soap.
IMPORTANT: Brush2Go! is very concentrated and a little goes a long way. For best results, start with a light application and repeat until desired coverage is achieved.
To close Brush2Go!, follow these simple steps:
- To refill, simply unscrew the empty canister from the brush and replace it with a new refill canister.
- No pouring - no mess!